Whether you are a home mechanic or you work as a crew at a contractor company, you must need a hand drill as one of your best arsenals.
20v cordless drill is a great tool to deliver great performance behind its practical and easy to handle form. 20v battery also delivers more power and longer performance than an 18v battery, resulting in increased productivity.
The best 20v cordless drill in the market right now has a practical form and features, with a pistol-like grip and easy interface for flexibility.
Most 20v cordless drills at the market also have a comfortable handle grip with multiple position adjustment, which seems like a very popular feature in many cordless drill products recently.
This helps the users adjust their hands accordingly so as not to strain their hands when drilling at difficult spots.
If you are interested, here are four of the best 20v cordless drill products you can find at the market now.
Top 4 Best 20v Cordless Drill
This is a great 20v cordless drill, which is designed to perform mostly heavy-duty drilling tasks.
Dewalt DCD780C2 has a tough and durable form, but with such comfort that it makes drilling anywhere easier; whether you drill through the wood, plastic, or iron.
This is great if you often do projects at home, or working as a crew for a contractor company. This drill is also very convenient for working because it has a belt holder.
However, the best features of this best 20v cordless drill are in the performance.
As a powerful hand drill with both practical shape and powerful performance, Dewalt DCD780C2 has special features such as:
- Longer usage time of the battery, which is about 35% longer than most regular, 18v batteries at the market; this means increased productivity and reduced overheating. The batteries are a pair of lithium-ion batteries, which are known for durability.
- LED light and a slightly shorter body to help your work within a tight space with poor lighting
- The battery charger is super fast, with only 30 minutes of charging, and you are ready to go
- Two-speed options for different performances, from 0-600 RPM to 0-2,000 RPM.
Dewalt DCD780C2 is one of the best 20vc cordless drills for better performance and maneuvering.
Black & Decker LDX120C
Combining lightweight form, flexible handle grip adjustments, and powerful performance, Black & Decker LDX120C is a great tool for all home mechanics and workmen who value productivity.
This practical cordless drill has a longer usage time compared to many other cordless drill products, and it has a very powerful performance to match the battery power.
This cordless drill has been used by mechanics, gardeners, factory and manufacturer workers, and plumbers.
Black & Decker LDX120C is the best 20v cordless drill if you value practicality and power, thanks to its features such as:
- Lithium batteries with 20-volt power stand for 1 hour of using, thus giving more productivity and charged faster to prevent you from losing much time
- LED light attached to the drill to help you work in spots that have bad lighting
- 11 options for handle adjustments, which help to adjust your grip along your way working (even if you work in a very difficult or confining spot)
- It has 115 in-lb of torque power and a speed of 650 RPM, quite powerful for most light and medium drilling tasks
Black & Decker LDX120C provides the best lightweight cordless drill with 20v of power to support light and medium drilling tasks.
Read the full review of Black & Decker LDX120 HERE!
Black & Decker BDCDMT 120
Black & Decker BDCDMT 120 combines a lightweight and comfortable design with performance to create a reliable hand cordless drill.
This cordless drill has a unique design that allows you to easily attach and replace accessories without fumbling.
It has 10 grip adjustment options, and the chuck is 3/8 inch, which is powerful enough for about 8 hours of drilling job.
Black & Decker BDCDMT 120 comes with very powerful 20-volt batteries, which give you reliable and productive work during whatever activities you have.
This is a hand drill, which sets all standards of a modern cordless drill, with a very easy process of changing the accessories.
Features available at this hand drill are:
- Powerful motor speed, 0-800 RPM for ultimate drilling, driving, and sanding job
- Comfortable grip with anti-slip contour and 10 adjustment options for better working in any spaces and places
- Tough 3/8 inch chuck, combined with powerful motor speed to go through various hard surfaces such as wood and metal
- Matrix Quick Connect System, allows you to replace the chuck quickly with any accessories you need for certain drilling tasks, without fumbling
Combining practicality, power, and versatility, Black & Decker BDCDMT 120 is surely the best 20v cordless drill you can get.
Porter Cable PCCK600
Porter Cable PCCK600 is the best 20v cordless drill if you long for powerful performance in one practical, easy to use a hand drill.
This drill may look a bit bulkier and heavier than the other three-hand drills, but this product promises easier drilling tasks and productive works.
The handle is super compact and it has a comfortable grip, with a rubber layer for better grip and comfort for your hand, especially in long drilling work.
The hand drill also has powerful motor and torque, and speed boxes to adjust the required power with the tasks you are handling.
The form is still remarkably ergonomic, making it easy for you to work in difficult spots.
Here are the features you can get from Porter Cable PCCK600:
- Powerful gearbox options; o-400 RPM and 0-1,600 RPM for maximum power in doing various drilling, sanding, and driving tasks
- 330 watt of motor power for powerful performance
- 20-volt lithium batteries for longer usage time and higher productivity, plus a charger that has a short charging time
- Comfortable button in the pistol grip handle
Porter Cable PCCK600 is a compact but powerful tool to deliver great performance. It also comes with a belt clip to help you walk around the work place.
Recommendations for the Best 20V Cordless Drill
So, which one is the best 20v cordless drill for you?
If you are about to do the heavy-duty tasks, you may choose Porter Cable PCCK600 and Dewalt DCD780C2, which has two gearbox options for powerful performance.
However, Black & Decker BDCDMT 120 provides practicality in replacing and changing the parts you need, and Black & Decker LDX120C delivers enough performance for most medium-sized drilling jobs.
However, all of these cordless drills are designed to deliver powerful performance thanks to their 20-volt lithium batteries.
Therefore, you can get a longer usage time and more productivity from these best 20v cordless drill products.
They deliver power, performance, and practicality in such lightweight and convenient hand drills.